Global superstar Ed Sheeran surprised patients, family and staff at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital on Tuesday with an intimate performance and Q&A ahead of his Adelaide concert that night.
Ed’s down-to-earth nature, immense talent and honesty about life brought comfort and joy to the audience. WATCH here to see an exclusive recap of the day, including Ed’s answers to:
- How did you end up on Game of Thrones?
- When did you start singing?
- Are you a fan of social media?
- What is the weirdest thing about Australia?
- Do you ever have any self-doubt moments?
- Why is visiting hospitals important to you?
The Hospital Research Foundation Group was pleased to partner with the Women’s and Children’s Health Network, Frontier Touring and Dr Helen McLean AM to facilitate the day.